How Self Awareness Affects your Goals and How to Increase It
HOW SELF AWARENESS AFFECTS GOALS:
Self awareness allows us know/get to know ourselves, what we dis/like, our strengths, areas for improvement. Self awareness also leads to identifying opportunities for personal growth
- What are my goals/Do I have goals?
- Is that really what you want?
- Ask yourself what am I doing and why?
- Is this going to help me meet my goals?
- Write your goals
- Reflect Daily
- Ask for honest feedback from people who are doing what you want to do/ are where you want to be. AND BE OPEN TO IT!
- Get out of firefighter mode. What are all your options? Give yourself time to think about all of them.
- Are you seeing a consistent pattern of things YOU CAN AVOID?! How can you avoid them?
- How comfortable are you? If you're Comfy, you're not growing.
You're Discomfort is your biggest blessing if you allow it to be
- Yes the work may be hard but the time will pass anyway!
- THOUGHTS! What thoughts are recurring? Realize, Analyze, Check yourself.
- Seek out coaching! Sometimes you just can't go at it alone and need someone from an unbias point view. if you're interested click here to schedule your FREE Discovery call.