The Law of Attraction
In the video above I discussed the law of attraction in regards to our goals. If you can't watch the video right now, keep reading to get the top 5 points discussed in this video.
1. Believing. Whatever you believe will become. Do you believe you'll get/accomplish what you want?
2. Be nice to yourself. We constantly hear and speak of being nice to others and speaking life into others. But that all starts with ourselves. You can't expect to achieve your goals if you aren't nice to yourself. Do you take care of yourself? Do you talk nicely to and about yourself?
3. Overwhelm vs Focus. Which of the two are you? You become overwhelmed when you don't focus. When you know what your goals are, that's all you focus on. Going back to the first video, define your success. Once you've done that, focus on it. You can focus on your future by focusing on you present. You don't have to accomplish everything all at once. Just focus on taking one step. Each little step builds on the next. Focus on what does it take to move to the next step. Also focus on what you DO know. We get all bent out of shape because we don't know. We have access to the internet and we know how to read. GOOGLE IT!
4. Make space by getting rid of what you no longer need. Worry, comparison, insecurity all out the window. You don't need it. You can't keep asking for stuff that you don't have space for. You're going to have to make the space.
5. When you find yourself doing the opposite of any of the points above check yourself. First, acknowledge that it happened. Second, let it go. And lastly, Replace that thought or act with something positive. Or if it's overwhelm that you notice is taking over, replace it with focus.
Want to join my Facebook accountability group? You'll find others on their journey to success just like you and get the accountability you need to actually stick to your goals. Get access here.
If you've found this post helpful or think someone else needs to hear this please feel free to share it.